TERMS & CONDITIONS
The CutFoam.com.au website is owned and operated by Premier Furniture Supplies Pty Ltd (ABN 19 072 548 700)
- By using or accessing the CutFoam.com.au website, the customer acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If a customer is under 18 years of age, consent from a parent of legal guardian is required to order from CutFoam.com.au.
- CutFoam.com.au is located in the state of New South Wales, Australia. As such these Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
- CutFoam.com.au may revise or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and such revisions will be effective immediately.
- These terms and conditions may only be amended with CutFoam.com.au’s consent in writing and shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency with any other document or agreement between the customer and CutFoam.com.au.
- CutFoam.com.au has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of prices, images and information displayed on this website,
- By placing an order the customer agrees to pay for and accept delivery of the goods as ordered
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that all details provided to CutFoam.com.au at the time of order are current, correct and complete.
- The customer agrees that they are an authorised user of the payment account or card used to pay for the order.
- Goods will not be dispatched unless payment has been successfully received. If the customer’s payment is unsuccessful, CutFoam.com.au may notify the customer and cancel the order.
- If a customer’s order is processed by CutFoam.com.au, they authorise CutFoam.com.au to debit the amount that is payable for the order from their nominated payment method, to pay for the purchase price of the products and any applicable fees and charges.
Cancellation of an Order
- If a customer wishes to amend or cancel an order, this must be arranged promptly. Written confirmation of the change/cancellation must be provided prior to the goods being dispatched to the customer.
- CutFoam.com.au reserves the right to reject an order for any reason, including but not limited to if the products are not available, if there is an error in the description or price of the requested products as advertised or if there is an error in the customer’s order.
- If a customer’s order is rejected by CutFoam.com.au, staff will endeavour to notify the customer by email at the time the ordered in placed or within a reasonable time thereafter. The customer will be given the option of reconfirming their order, changing their order or cancelling their order. If CutFoam.com.au staff are unable to contact you, the order will be treated as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and the customer has already paid for the products, they will receive a full refund.
- CutFoam.com.au may change prices listed on the website at any time. The price that you agree to is the price that is processed during checkout and payment.
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice.
Price Match Guarantee
- If a customer finds a cheaper advertised price on an identical stocked item, CutFoam.com.au can offer a price match guarantee.
- To qualify for a price-match CutFoam.com.au requires written evidence of the competitor’s advertised price.
- The price match needs to be verified by a CutFoam.com.au staff member and approved prior to order.
- The price match guarantee excludes trade quotes and stock liquidations.
- All product images on the CutFoam.com.au website are for illustration purposes only. Colours, shades and packaging may therefore vary from product image and/or description.
- Colour images and swatch charts available on the CutFoam.com.au website should be considered a close rendition to the actual colour, however they cannot be considered 100% accurate due to variation between computer monitor settings.
- CutFoam.com.au has made every effort to provide an accurate description of the different foam grades and the best recommendations based on the application (if selected).
- As selecting foam is highly preference-based and all foam is custom cut, CutFoam.com.au cannot accept returns for change of mind. If a customer is unhappy with the feel of their foam, they can contact CutFoam.com.au to discuss an alternative or solution at an additional cost.
- As all foam is cut to the dimensions provided, it is the customer's responsibility to measure accurately. CutFoam.com.au recommends that customers make full use of the guides available to assist them in obtaining and entering the correct measurements. If a customer believes their foam has been cut incorrectly it is recommended that they contact the CutFoam.com.au team promptly upon receipt, to discuss this further.
- Whilst CutFoam.com.au endeavours to dispatch all stocked items within 24 hours from receipt of order, delivery times cannot be guaranteed. An estimated delivery time can only be provided once the order has been picked and courier has been booked.
- Once dispatched with a courier, deliveries are in the hands of the designated freight company. CutFoam.com.au will advise the freight carrier and consignment note number by email. The customer is able to track the consignment and call the carrier for a more accurate ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) on the order.
- CutFoam.com.au cannot schedule a customer’s delivery with the freight company. CutFoam.com.au is also unable to request for a courier to call on approach.
- CutFoam.com.au only uses courier/parcel services for delivery. As such it is not possible to deliver to Post office boxes. The customer is required to provide a residential or business street address at the time of order.
Authority to Leave Goods
- Where possible, CutFoam.com.au recommends that customers use a work address (including business name), where someone will be present to sign during regular business hours.
- The customer has an option at the time of order, to give an ‘Authority to Leave’ the items without a signature. In order to avoid delays, CutFoam.com.au recommends providing this authority, if there is a chance that no one will be home.
- CutFoam.com.au recommends that any specific instructions, regarding where the goods are to be left should be included under delivery comments, at the time of order. CutFoam.com.au will include these instructions when booking the courier, however CutFoam.com.au cannot guarantee that the courier will follow these instructions.
- CutFoam.com.au does not accept responsibility if goods are damaged or stolen as a result of being left, if an authority to leave is provided. Please see further information regarding this under Title & Risk.
- The re-delivery process and re-delivery fees are dependent on the courier company who the order was dispatched with.
- In the event that no one was available at the delivery address to sign for the goods, and authority to leave has not been provided, most courier companies will charge a re-delivery fee. CutFoam.com.au reserves the right to pass on all courier fees related to the attempted delivery of an order.
- If a delivery has been attempted, most courier companies will leave a note card advising of their attempt. The goods will then be returned to the depot. Some courier companies will contact the customer to arrange re-delivery, however this is not guaranteed.
- If a customer receives a card from a courier, CutFoam.com.au recommends that they contact the courier company directly to arrange a suitable re-delivery time. At this stage, the customer may also be able to give the courier an authority to leave, in case the address is unattended again. To potentially avoid a re-delivery fee, the customer may wish to enquire with the courier company regarding whether they allow for orders to be collected from the nearest depot.
Freight Extra Charges
- From time to time, extra freight charges may apply outside of the quoted amount displayed on the website. This can be due to: dangerous goods, bulky items, remote locations etc. Unfortunately these charges are set by the courier companies and in these circumstances we will be unable to honour the original freight quote.
- We will advise you of any additional charges in advance (before dispatch) and you can choose one of the options below:
- Accept the charges, and proceed with the order (we will charge you the extra amount)
- Arrange your own courier to collect (at your own expense). We will refund your delivery amount.
- If you do not wish to proceed with the order, we can cancel your order and arrange a full refund.
Damaged or Misplaced Delivery
- CutFoam.com.au requires the damage or loss to be reported as soon as it is noticed. If an item is received that the customer believes has been damaged in transit, the customer is not obligated to sign for the goods, the driver will return the goods to the depot and lodge a damaged goods report.
Collection by Own Courier
- CutFoam.com.au allows customers to organize their own courier to collect goods. If this arrangement is preferred, the customer must notify CutFoam.com.au to confirm. CutFoam.com.au will advise if items are available and provide an indication of when the goods will be picked, packaged and ready for collection.
- CutFoam.com.au requires the customer to advise the name of the courier company collecting and provide us with any reference numbers/documentation required by the courier company to fix to the goods in advance.
- CutFoam.com.au does not offer returns for change of mind on special order items such as special-order fabric, custom-cut foam or on clearance items. Please see further information regarding this under Disclaimers.
- For other stocked items CutFoam.com.au can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred.
- If an item is faulty upon receipt or is not as described, CutFoam.com.au can offer a replacement, exchange or a refund if preferred. If the goods you received are incorrect or faulty, the customer must notify CutFoam.com.au promptly. For faulty products, CutFoam.com.au may require a photograph to demonstrate the fault and identify the issue.
- All returns are subject to CutFoam.com.au receiving the item back within 7 days of purchase, unless otherwise authorised by CutFoam.com.au. Items must be returned with their original packaging and, unless they were damaged prior to the customer receiving them, must still be in an unused and saleable condition.
- Only once returned items are received can a replacement, exchange or refund be arranged.
Title & Risk
- Title of the goods purchased from CutFoam.com.au does not pass from CutFoam.com.au to the customer until full payment has been received. All risk in the goods passes to the customer upon delivery to the nominated address. This risk is passed to the customer at the time of delivery, irrespective of whether or not a signature is received by the courier.
- CutFoam.com.au may use this information for purposes including but not limited to, understanding and measuring customer’s online experiences and determining what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to customers. Customers can manage how their browser deals with cookies via their personal browser settings.
- The content on the CutFoam.com.au website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trade mark laws under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties.
- With exception to supplier or third party websites, unless otherwise referenced, all content, images and media are property of CutFoam.com.au.
- The intellectual property and content on the CutFoam.com.au website is only to be stored, printed or displayed, solely for personal use. This content is not permitted to be published, manipulated, distributed or otherwise reproduced, in any format, or for use in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Links to External Websites
- The CutFoam.com.au website may contain information from or hyperlinks to internet websites operated by external parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of CutFoam.com.au and CutFoam.com.au is not responsible for the contents or information provided on these external websites. CutFoam.com.au provides information and hyperlinks to customers as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by CutFoam.com.au. The customer can use external information or websites at their own risk.