Adhesive Backed Expansion Joint Foam Roll
Australia Wide Delivery
With a selection of reliable freight carriers, we can quickly dispatch and track your order Australia-wide. Please contact us regarding international shipments.
We aim to dispatch all stocked items within 24 business hours. Excludes custom or special order products.
Expert Customer Service
Contact our friendly customer service team for advice or assistance by phone or email.
We sell products in a range of quantities and volumes. This means you can make significant savings by buying in bulk.
- Australia Wide Delivery
- Fast Dispatch
- Expert Customer Service
- Bulk Discounts
- Can be used in all standard concrete joints in; highways, runways, parking garages, driveways, sidewalks and floor slabs.
- Also be used as a buffer between dissimilar materials such as columns, manhole covers, and adjacent constructions.
- Made in Australia
- Comes with pre-slit 10mm zipped-top tear off strip
- Available in plain or self-adheisve backing
- Made with fire retardant additives with a self-extinguishing feature.
- Flexible and Compressible - will not break or crack when used around curves or columns
- Non-absorbent and impervious to most liquids & chemicals
- Reliable and durable performance
- UV Resistant
- Does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
Foam Type:Cross-Linked Polyolefin
Widths (Joint Height):50mm, 100mm, 150mm
Length of Rolls:25 metres
Pack/Roll Sizes Available:
- 50mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 20 rolls per pack)
- 100mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 12 rolls per pack)
- 150mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 8 rolls per pack)
Other sizes available on request. Minimum quantities and extra lead-times may apply.
|Download PDF Document||foam expansion joint technical data sheet.pdf|