FOR BULK FOAM ORDERS CONTACT US BY PHONE FOR A DISCOUNT.
Expansion Joint Foam is manufactured in Australia from high quality, closed cell, chemically cross-linked polyolefin foam exceeding all local building codes and practices.
It is light weight, highly durable, moisture resistant material ideal for concrete construction where expansion joints and element separation is required. The convenient tear-off strip incorporated into the product makes it easy to create a void and then filled with flexible sealant. It is an ideal choice for concrete joint filler applications around footings, foundations, structures and curved or round bases and posts. Typical projects include walkways, parking decks, curbs and gutters, concrete slabs, swimming pools and driveways.
Expansion Joint Foam is available in 10mm thick in either plain or adhesive backed. Width varies from 50mm to 300mm wide and all rolls are 25metres in length.
Expansion Joint Foam is also known in the industry by other trademark names such as Abelflex, FormFlex, Easy-Form, FoamJoint and Fast-Flex.
- Can be used in all standard concrete joints in; highways, runways, parking garages, driveways, sidewalks and floor slabs.
- Also be used as a buffer between dissimilar materials such as columns, manhole covers, and adjacent constructions.
- Made in Australia
- Comes with pre-slit 10mm zipped-top tear off strip
- Available in plain or self-adheisve backing
- Fire Retardant – made with fire retardant additives with a self-extinguishing feature.
- Flexible and Compressible - will not break or crack when used around curves or columns
- Non-absorbent and impervious to most liquids & chemicals
- Reliable and durable performance
- UV Resistant
- Does not emit fibres or dust during installation or in service
Foam Type: Cross-Linked Polyolefin
Fire Rating: Yes
Widths (Joint Height): 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm
Length of Rolls: 25 metres
Pack/Roll Sizes Available:
- 50mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 20 rolls per pack)
- 75mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 15 rolls per pack)
- 100mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 12 rolls per pack)
- 125mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 9 rolls per pack)
- 150mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 8 rolls per pack)
- 200mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 6 rolls per pack)
- 250mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 5 rolls per pack)
- 300mm x 10mm x 25mtrs (Sold: Per Roll or 4 rolls per pack)
Other sizes may be available on request. Minimum quantities and extra lead-times may apply.